Sunday, November 18, 2007

my prayer...

Hi guys! Nothing much happen to me today. Still, I have the colds but a little better now. I don't know what to write really, hehe! I think I'll just share to you this prayer. This is a prayer for all of us nurses. I believe in this prayer and hope you too would say this before holding patients. Thank you for stopping by...


THE NURSES' PRAYER

Lord I pray to you, that I will discover through the pain and torment
the strength to love with grace and humor.
May I discover through doubt and anguish
the strength to live with dignity and holiness.
Allow me to discover through suffering and fears
the strength to move toward healing.
May it come to pass that I will be restored to health and vigor
so my life dwells in your glory

Grant me wellness of body, spirit and mind
So, I may find in this transformation the passing moments,
the meaning of life, all trials and sacrifices,
and opportunities to live and be loved by others.
Grace me with so much willingness to help,
and be helped by others as well.
Give me the grace and willingness to deeply calm others,
and be calmed in return.

Grant me Your divine wisdom,
to discern graciously in moments of doubts and dilemma.
Grant me serenity to accept the things I find unacceptable.
Bless me with Your divine guidance,
so I may be able to become instrument of your love and goodness
In times of desertion,
give me the courage and strength to move on,
with a joyful and a grateful heart
I ask to fill me with faith to inspire, hands to heal and heart to understand and love.

I thank you very much, for your love and forgiveness Lord
I offer to you the rest of my days.

Amen.

No comments: