Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Night with Eclos

For the past four days, I have been sick and stayed most of my time in my bed then facing computer, then bed, then eat, then back to bed. I am just happy now that the medications given by my doctor is working, and I am feeling a lot better. And as a celebration of my wellness, I went to Target and try to look for good facial mask. And, I found this! 


I believe Eclos is a Freeman beauty product under their skin care line. According to www.FreemanBeauty.com, Eclos is a high-tech anti-aging skin care that stems from nature. Their formulation includes unique Apple Stem Cells, extracted from a rare Swiss Apple, clinically proven to rejuvenate skin and delay the signs of aging. They (www.FreemanBeauty.com) were also saying that specially this Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask has purifying plant extracts that helps purge skin of pollutants and toxin that can age skin. The Kaolin clay, Green Tea and Rosemary gently lift dulling congestion from deep within skin to help restore youthful clarity. The Rosemary Extracts help contract pores for a smoother, flawless finish. It has been clinically proven to significantly reduce wrinkle and improve skin texture in two weeks. Isn't that great!!!

This is just what I need! After being sick, my skin just look dull and tired. So, I did purchase one pack with 15 ml of Eclos Clay Mask. I think this pack is good for two application and the pack cost $1.99 + 8.1% tax which totaled to $2.15. It says on the back of the packaging that to see maximum results, this should be applied at least twice per week. So, I just have to spend  $8.6 for the whole month. Not bad at all! hehe!

Just in case you are curious, here are the details on how I did my Facial using Eclos Clay Mask. First you gonna need these things:

1. Eclos Clay Mask
2. Any Brush or you can just use your hands/ finger;
For me, I am using my Borghese Round Foundation Brush
3. Spoon or anything you can put the mask on

Make sure your hand is clean and that your spoon is disinfected with alcohol before putting on the clay mask. Once clean, put half of what is in the pack to the spoon, then close the opening of the pack with tape and set is aside. 


Dab brush on the clay mask and smooth a thin layer of the mask over clean face and neck, avoiding the eyes and mouth area. 

I am pretty sure you will look scary after putting on the clay mask,
so I suggest not to roam around the house, hehe!

Then, wait for 5-10 minutes for your mask to set. 

Boooo! Did I scare you! nyahahaha!

After mask sets, rinse face thoroughly with warm water. Make sure to leave no residue of the clay mask on your face and/or neck. Then apply your favorite moisturizer.




The product was so soothing on my skin when I applied it. It was cold and tingly at first and immediately I feel like my skin tighten. It doesn't have any kind of smell on it. While waiting for it to set, my skin felt tighter. When I washed my face, the tightness was gone. It left me a clean, smoother and healthy looking skin. Lines on my forehead is still there, also under my eyes, but then I was not expecting a miracle too. What's amazing is that I felt no itchiness and no redness at all. My skin is super duper sensitive and cannot tolerate  other beauty products. My face though felt dry after, that is why I added on the procedures to add moisturizer after. So far I am very happy of the results. I should at least do this twice a week for maximum results. I would highly recommend this for everyone to try.

BTW, I am not affiliated to this product nor paid to do this review. I wish I am , but I am not. So you have to try it to experience it yourself. =)


Keep on smiling everyone! Stay beautiful!

No comments: