Thursday, May 23, 2013

IPSY / GLAM BAG Spring Fling

My very first Glam Bag arrived yesterday! Wooohoooo! Almost every subscriber submitting review on this glam bag are saying that they love this one, and this made me super excited! So for those who do not know what Ipsy is all about here is a little background I got from their website (www.ipsy.com).

Ipsy was created by Michelle Phan. She has inspired countless women around the world through her video tutorials on YouTube; and everyday, the question Michelle gets asked the most is: "What are the right products for me?" With the infinite beauty product combinations in the marketplace, choosing the best item for ones needs can be challenging. And so, the creation of Ipsy. Michelle and her team of stylist have selected products they love, for us to try. Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Ipsy members can watch and play along with stylist the same products they are using. All of this only for $10 a month.

SO, lets get to it! Here are what I got from my Glam Bag!


The Glam Bag was shipped with a pink packaging, isn't that cute?! And when you open it, you can see cards that has the theme of the bag and list of the products. It came with coupons too, so if you like the product you can buy it in their website with percent off as members.  This month they are going with Spring Fling theme. Along with the cards, is the "glam bag". The bag is vey nice. It has chevron print on it in blues, orange and white, which is so pretty, and this could be use as everyday make-up bag. Inside the bag, I got five products,  two of them in full size and three are deluxe samples.


1. Zoya Nail Polish, in full size, in a very pretty shade of Neely. I love the color, good for spring and summer. This Zoya nail polish is created with the finest quality pigments and finishes. This award-winning, ultra long-wear Zoya formula is also vegan friendly and the Big 5 free: no formaldehyde, no formaldehyde resin, no toluene, no dibutyl phthalate, no camphor.

2. Yaby Concealer refill in color buff. When I made a swatch of this in the back of my hand, the color was a little lighter for my complexion, though, the consistency is so creamy. I am pretty sure this concealer will be easy to apply and highly blend-able due to its creamy texture. If this will not work for me as a concealer, I am pretty sure that this will work for me as a highlighter. I am excited to try it.

3. Pacifica Roll-on Perfume in Tahitian Gardenia. I love this! This is a great spring/ summer scent. It has flower power with musk, spice, and citrusy without being too sweet. I am not a fan of girly, too sweet perfumes, so this was a hit for me. The size was good too, it fits right to my make-up bag.

4. Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Pink and in full size! Weeeeee! I love this. The color was great for me and it is not sticky at all. Moreover, they said it is a combination of antioxidant-rich acai and goji berries, natural minerals and sweet agave nectar. It is made of organic ingredients only! Love, love, love!

5. Pacifica Coconut Crashed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter. This product smells heavenly! And it is silky too. This body butter has shimmer to it, but not too glittery and I like it that way. It leaves your skin hydrated and glowing. Love this one too! 

As a summary, this month's glam bag made me super happy! A very good welcome gift for me too. I am putting a video link down below for looks using the Glam Bag Spring Fling.


Keep on smiling! Stay beautiful!




No comments: