Tuesday, May 14, 2013

BIRCHBOX beauty diaries

Hi everyone! 

Lately, I have been a gaga over beauty boxes. FYI, beauty boxes are monthly subscription of variety of beauty products from make-up, to nails, to hair care, to skin care and even fragrance that will be delivered straight to your home. Though these boxes are not free, they may cost $10 to $20 per month depending on the company, the samples inside these boxes can be worth several times than what you paid for, and sometimes they put in products in full size!  Isn't that great?! Now, I am subscribed to three of the biggest and most famous beauty boxes here in USA. I am into ipsy or glam bag, then there's the classy glossy box and birchbox! I superbly love them!

So how does birchbox works? BIRCHBOX arrives to your home filled with 5 or 6 deluxe beauty and/or lifestyle samples based on a profile you provided them when making your account. If you like one of these samples, you can always buy full-sized product at Birchbox.com and get reward points for discounts on future purchases. BTW, shipment is free! Awesome!!!

Anyway, I just got into birchbox; this is my second haul, yet! The first one that I received for month of April was amazing! They got me Mirenesse Glossy Kiss which can be a cheek and/or lip stain. I also got from them Folle de Joie eau de parfum sample, LaFace Laboratories PUR facial wash sample, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Rejuvinating Elixir sample and Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-on in full size that I truly, truly love. Moreover, I got free subscription of Women'sHealth Magazine for 10 months!

April 2013 BIRCHBOX

And now, here is my May 2013 BIRCHBOX with the theme of beauty diaries. This box contains more of hair care products. I got Amika hair nourishing mask, Amika Obliphica hair treatment and Beauty Protector to protect and detangle hair. It is ironic because just a couple of months ago I had my hair dyed and bleached for highlights--it is making my hair dry and lifeless. I badly needed these! hehe! I am excited to try it! 

Included in the box is Supergoop Daily Corret SPF 35 CC Cream. Supergoop is a known skin care line for three benefits--superior broad spectrum UV sun protection, amazing anti aging benefits and antioxidant-infused in all-natural products. BB creams have been famous and one of my favorite as well, but I am willing to try this next generation CC cream. By Supergoop? I am pretty sure I'm gonna love it.

Another product included is Whish Shave Crave shaving cream. I have not heard of this brand before, but it says here that this product is made in US with eco-freindly ingredients. Striking is that, it is not designed to foam up, instead it is in a lotion form which is a chock full of organic and natural botanicals that soften the skin. Sounds good to me! Moreover, it really smells good!

Last, but not the least, is Isaac Mizrahi's Fabulous Eau de Parfum. It says here that it is a fanciful blend of mandarin and jasmine laced with vanilla. This smells too feminine for me though, and for those who know me, I am more into masculine-ish olfaction, hehe! But, it does smell good, but not my type. =)




1. Amika Nourishing Mask    2. Amika Oil Treatment     3. Supergoop CC cream    
4. Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Eau de Parfum    5. Beauty Protector   6. Whish Shave Crave

If you want me to make a review to any one of these products, please leave a comment below and I am very willing to make one for you. Respond may take a while, but I promise a response. So, that's it! I can't wait for my Ipsy or Glam bag and Glossy Box. I'll let you know when I have it. =)


Keep on smiling everyone! Stay beautiful!

No comments: