Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Work-Approved Makeup

Finally, I made my own beauty video! This is my go-to makeup when going to work - fast, easy and looks natural. I hope you will enjoy my video... this is my first... so bear with all the mishaps, nyahaha! I would say, it is pretty decent for my first though! 

So, heres is my makeup routine for work.... =)



Sorry if my resolution is small, I just used webcam for this video. So for those who are curious about what makeup I was using for this video, here is the list and what I can say about it...

Foundation - I used Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! by Benefit Cosmetics in color Beige. I love this foundation; it is one of my favorite. It is light, blendable and suits my color most of all. For work, I only use light coverage but this is also buildable if you want medium to full coverage.

Concealer - I used Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer in Nude. It is a highlighter and a concealer too. I would not say that this is my favorite. But, as for now this is my only concealer, hehe! This tends to make my eye lines more wrinkly; they tend to seat on the wrinkles in time... =( I am still looking for better concealers. Any suggestion?

Powder - I just got this recently and this has been highly recommended in youtube... I love, love, love this powder! This is the Primed and Poreless of Too Faced. It is translucent and finishes as matt. You should try it!

Eyeliner - I used my favorite NARS Larger than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto (black). This just glides on your lids, very creamy and blendable as well. Moreover, it last long and is waterproof. I have very oily lids and this does not smudge at all even if worn in a 12 hour shift. Just perfect!

Mascara - This is my favorite mascara for work... Maybelline VolumExpress Mega Plush Waterproof Mascara in Brown Black. It is volumizing, long lasting and does not smudge on me, that is all that matters.

Blush - For my blush, I used Milani's Baked Blush in Rose d'Oro. This is one of my favorite. It is highly pigmented, blendable and the color is just lovely. I have this in four colors, hehe! Love them!

Lipstick - I used Neutrogena's Moisture Smooth Color Stick in fresh papaya. This is my staple lipstick in my purse. I love the color,and I love how moisturizing it is.

Lip Gloss - So, to complete the look, I used my Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Pink. I got this from Ipsy or my Glam Bag last May. It is one of my favorite glosses now. It smells good, not sticky at all and is organic! Love!

I hope you guys enjoy my first video. There is still a lot of things I need to know regarding video making itself to editing. I would really appreciate for comments or suggestions for me to improve and make more videos.

Thank you so much for watching!




Stay Beautiful!!!

No comments: