Tuesday, June 18, 2013

IPSY On The Wild Side

Hi everyone! I opened  my Glam bag today! Weeeeeee! So happy! I love it very much, and why? It is an all-make-up-glam-bag! The mail came in while I was working and I wanted so much to open it, but I just want to open it on my days off so I could enjoy what's in it more. I have always dreamed of an all-makeup beauty box, and Ipsy got this for me... Thank you Ipsy!

So, without further ado, here are what I got from my June, On-the-Wild-Side Glam bag...

Isn't that bag the cutest?! Here I am, straight out from bed, hehehe!

Raawwwrrr! So cute! Wait till you see what is inside!



The bag itself was a hit for me, love the bag, right on to the theme. 

I got Cailyn Cosmetics Line-Fix Gel  Eyeliner with Brush Built-In. I have always wanted to buy gel or liquid liners just so I could practice doing cat-eye on myself. And this came in! I tried this and it just glides on to your lids. Love the consistency, although the brush is a little bigger for my eyes, I still love it! Once the gel is dry, it is smudge-proof and waterproof for 24 hours as said. I have very oily eyelids, and this is all I need! Love! Love! Love!

Here is more for the eyes! I got Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil. This is great for applying on your water line. Instantly, it will brighten eyes and make it more awake. Not only that, it can be applied on the brow bone to give that lift that our eyes need. It is creamy and very blendable! Thumbs up!

Everybody loves a little sparkle! And I am loving this J. Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette. I was so excited to use this for my eyes, but then, as I read about the product, this can only be used on the body and not on the eye area, bummer! hehe! Oh well! I still love it. For sure, I will have a use of this in the future. 

I got a new blush! And I love blushes... I have few of these in my collection, but non came from NYX yet. I got NYX Powder Blush in Dusty Rose. It says that this will deliver a sheer, silky color that glides and blends beautifully creating  a natural glow. I thought the color was too dark for me when I  swatched it on my hand, but then, the color was beautiful when applied on cheeks with a brush. It is highly pigmented, so you would only need a little bit. For me, I used just two dabs and applied it on my cheeks and it was beautiful. I directly depotted mine and place it on my favorite blushes palette!

Lastly, but not the least, I got Starlooks Lip Pencil in Bare. I was not that happy with the color. It did made me look dead if applied all over the lips, hehe! But this product is so creamy. I just applied red lipstick over it to give me that pop of color that I like and it did ensure that my lipstick stays in place. It extends the wear of my lipstick as well. I just wish I got it in different color. Still loving it though! 

This by far is my favorite Glam Bag yet (I only got 2, hehe!)!!! Love it so much! I hope they'll do this more often... crossing my fingers for it!



Have a nice day! Stay Beautiful!









No comments: