Wednesday, June 12, 2013

BIRCHBOX Wanderlust

I received my June Birchbox yesterday. I would say that there are stuff that I am excited to try and have and some that I really don't care about, hehe! Anyway, for this month they have the wanderlust theme. This month's box is filled with samples from near and far that will serve well on any summer adventure.

So, here are the things that I got!

Me with the new box of Birchbox




What are the hits from this box?

I love the mini-lipstick that came in this box. It is by LAQA & Co. This is the first time I have this brand, and I would say I love this lipstick/ lip pencil. It glides on my lips, although I won't typically buy the color they have me tried. But, it is good to try it. This lipstick/ lip pencil have a creamy texture, satiny finish with a minty kick. And, I am glad I try it in this color, because now I know that this look good on me, hehe! I have the color pinkman, a vivid fuchsia.

Another item that I love in this box is the Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. Though, I have not tried this, I am excited to try it. I exfoliate my face twice per week using facial scrubs and I am sure I would like this one. It says here that this two-in-one cleanser and exfoliator magically lathers. Moreover, this smells deliciously lemony. Uhmmm!

The rest of the items of this box was a miss for me. Not that I hate it, but I did not like the Coola SPF30 Cucumber Moisturizer for face. This is the first thing that I tried from the box. My face turned red immediately after application. Afraid that rashes will develop, I just wash it off my face. Sad to think that this has cucumber in it which is supposed to be calming or soothing, but not to my skin. I really just have a sensitive skin. Another miss is the Wanderlust Collection - Color Club nail polish. I tried it on my nails, it was streaky. It could be because of the applicator it came with this mini nail polish. I also got the Sunny Green color, which is neon green, and it just don't look good with my complexion right now. Inside the box that was a miss for me too is the 100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream.The sample (in sachet form) was just too small. I think I'll bring it with me to work and use it as a hand cream. I am not excited to use it though. =(

Oh well, I just hope I will have a good box next month. More make-up goodies please!!!! :)


Stay Beautiful!!!








No comments: