Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Punk Rock Princess

My love of punk rocky type of music lead me to this look... I hope you guys will like my video! I'll post later today all the makeups used in this look. Also, this look is the Audacious Asphalt look I have done like 2 months ago in this blog inspired by Jackie Perdue. You can see step by step procedures for this in my blog as well, just look for it.





Here are the makeups used for this look:

1. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
2.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 Hours Cream Gel Shadow in Audacious    Asphalt
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette
4. Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Felt-tip Eyeliner + Serum
5. Maybelline Volum' Express the Mega Plush Mascara in black
6. Mac Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation in shade NC30
7. Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Nude
8. Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder
9. Tigi Glow Blush in Haute
10.Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
11. NYC Liquid Lipshine in nude
12. Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray






Thank your for watching!
Stay beautiful!

No comments: