Tuesday, July 9, 2013

GLOSSYBOX June 2013 - American Beauty

The June Glossybox came late, but I did not mind at all, especially after receiving it. I love it so much!!!

Here are what I got...



This month they gave us a special box. Color is white with an illustration up front by it-girl illustrator and style expert Dallas Shaw. Lovely!


This is C. Booth's Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist. I have not really tried this but I am excited to try it. This will really be great for summer. This spray has an elegant, nourishing oils that absorb quickly into skin to smooth and soften while providing hydration. This is supposed to be lightweight for face and body that imparts a light, lasting glow for instant radiance. It is also infused with a sweet blend of honey and almond.


Another product they include is from Philip B. It is a pH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist for the hair.  I have not tried this too. But anything detangling is a holy grail for me. I will let you guys know how it feels when I get to try this.


Next is the Oscar Dela Renta's Essential Luxuries. This is a tailored line of six unique scents imbued with Dela Renta's love of beauty and luxury. All of this smells good, really luxurious! 

Here are my favorites from the box... first is Tarte's Complexion Enhancing Lipstick. I love tarte! I love their eyeshadows, eyeliners and most especially their blushes and I don't mind adding lipstick in my collection. This lipstick is unique in a way that it gives a total lip therapy in a beautiful nude shade. It is so creamy and this have a glossy, tinted core that gives sheer color giving the appearance of a fuller, healthier and luscious lips.


Another favorite of mine is the Sparitual Favorites Nail Polish. Mine came in Kiss the Cook color and it is lovely! I cannot wait to try it.


Overall, I am happy with this month's beauty box. And this makes me excited for next month's box! Weepee!

Stay beautiful!!!






No comments: