Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Favorite Fall / Winter Lippies

Here are my go-to lipsticks for fall or winter time! I hope you lovelies will like it too.


First off, my MAC Rebel Lipstick. It is described as a mid tonal cream plum color with a satin finish. This semi-matte lipstick just screams fall / winter season. It looks to me like it is a combination of red and violet color. This beautiful color is creamy and is buildable to give an opaque look. But if applied with just one coat, it could appear sheer. I believe this color is good for almost all skin tones. With this color and confidence, for sure one will look good with this.


Next is my MAC Up the Amp Lipstick. This lipstick is described as lavender violet. For me, it looks lilac with a pinch of pink to my skin tone. I love this color. It makes me feel fierce without being over-the-top or being steered to goth department. It is under an amplified formulation making it one of my favorite lipsticks. It is very moisturizing while giving off great pigmentation. Love! Love ! Love!



Who says we cannot wear nudes on fall / winter? Well, I love wearing nude lipsticks during fall or winter! And that is also because I love wearing dramatic, bold, strong eye-makeup on these seasons. MAC Blankety Lipstick is one of my favorite nude lipstick. I feel like this is the perfect nude for the cold season. Its color is a muted browny pink. Being an amplified finish, it is so creamy, very moisturizing and very pigmented as well. I believe this color would suit well for lighter complexion. But it doesn't look bad on a tan skinned like me. It may look pale when applied heavily. I just pat this on my lips and whoalla! Perfect nude lipstick.


 Lastly, but definitely not the least,  MAC Jubilee Lipstcik. I adore this lipstick!!! It has a lustre finish to it, which is one of my favorite finishes as well. With this lipstick, I do not have to be precise making to so easy to wear. Moreover, it gives a slight shine making your lips look healthy as well. This naked beige-pink color falls under my-lips-but-better category. I so love it! This is my second stick already, making my most used MAC lipstick. You should try it!!!


So, what are your favorite fall or winter lipsticks???

Enjoy your day! Stay beautiful! :)











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jubilee is my favorite. Now how about some blush reviews hehe. I really want to see some different blushes :)